I am so glad that you have stopped by and can not wait to hear more about your wedding! I got married not too long ago and understand how exciting, yet overwhelming wedding planning can get.
It is important that you click with me (pun fully intended) and vice versa, which is why I do not take every wedding that comes my way. You deserve the best, and I want to make sure that I am the right choice for you... the perfect fit.
I would absolutely love to talk to you and hear about your wedding over a coffee, via Skype or over a phone call. Fill out the form to your right and I will get back to you as soon as possible!
Hello and thank you for your interest in what I do. I am one of those very lucky people who get to do what I love on a daily basis - working with families, children and photographing the loveliest day in a couple’s life...their wedding day. Friends describe me as fun, easy-going and open to any new idea or opportunity.
I have been photographing weddings, newborn babies and families since 2009 and have travelled all over the UK for weddings of various nationalities and sizes. As of 2012, I will also be available for wedding photography in South Africa and the rest of the world. Each wedding is as unique as the couple arranging it and I feel honoured to be able to share this special day with my clients. Feel free to call or email me to discuss my international packages and products.
My own wedding took place in 2008 in my hometown of Pretoria to my best friend, Frants, who I met in London. Our wedding day was the happiest day and I still look at our gorgeous wedding album and wedding photographs and loved how happy we both looked! I want to offer the same joy and memories to my clients.
I look forward to meeting you soon.
Weddings by Venue / Location
- Canterbury Wedding Photography
- Little Venice Wedding Photography
- Wedding Photography at Chilham Village Hall
- Wedding Photography at Gosfield Hall in Essex
- Wedding Photography at Haughley Park Barn
- Wedding Photography at Hotel du Vin
- Wedding Photography at Kimpton Memorial Hall
- Wedding Photography at Kippington St Mary's Church
- Wedding Photography at Marylebone Town Hall
- Wedding Photography at Nower Wood
- Wedding Photography at St John's Church Islington
- Wedding Photography at St Mary's Church Essex
- Wedding Photography at St Stephen Walbrook Church
- Wedding Photography at the Amadeus Centre
- Wedding Photography at the Blueprint Cafe
- Wedding Photography at the Design Museum
- Wedding Photography at the Ivy Hill Hotel Essex
- Wedding Photography at The Lord Raglan Pub
- Wedding Photography at The Priory Church of St Bartholomew the Great
- Wedding Photography at the The Barn Surrey
- Wedding Photography at the The Honourable Artillery Company
- Wedding Photography at the Woolpack Inn
- Wedding Photography Surrey
- Alice in Wedding Land
- 100 Layer Cake
- Bloved Weddings
- Bridal Soup
- Classic Bride
- Dream Wedding Directory
- Eco Friendly Weddings
- English Wedding
- Green Wedding Shoes
- Hello! Lucky Stationary
- Hot Pink Brides
- Junebug Weddings
- London Bride
- Love my Dress
- Oh Darling Bride
- Once Wed
- One Wed
- Polka Dot Bride
- Rock my Wedding
- Southbound Bride
- Snippet and Ink
- Style Me Down The Isle
- Style Me Pretty
- The Pretty Blog
- Veil and Train
- Wedding Cabaret
- Wedding Chicks
- Wedding Nouveau
- Whimsical Wonderland Weddings
- Wholly Matrimony
London Wedding Photography, Purple Apple Studios
I am a London wedding photographer also based in Canary Wharf, East London. I photograph weddings across London and the South East of England including Hertfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Essex, Surrey, Oxfordshire, Kent, Sussex and Berkshire as well as the rest of the United Kingdom and destination wedding photography abroad.
As a London Wedding Photographer, my style of wedding photojournalism is based on almost five years experience as an active London wedding photographer. Modern wedding photography is all about capturing the feelings and emotions of the wedding day without interference. I also provide couples with a digital and modern wedding photography alternative called stop-motion wedding photography, stop motion wedding photography or timelapse wedding photography. This results in a beautiful set of natural, timeless images of the bride and groom and the rest of the bridal party, set with music as a modern, digital video to share with family and friends around the world.
I love modern wedding photography and use stop-motion wedding photography or time-lapse wedding photography to provide couples with a modern alternative to a wedding album.
I'm passionate about using photojournalism to tell the story of your wedding day in a timeless and sensitive way. The best documentary wedding photographers are able to capture photographs that will take you right back to the moment, every time you look at your album or stop motion wedding video.
I'm proud to be a member of the SWPP who promotes excellence in documentary wedding photography and photojournalism.